Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cleveland By Hand











Last weekend was the Cleveland By Hand Art Show at the IX Center. It was a successful show, one of my best of the year, and a weekend full of friends, art, food, drama, and fun. Several friends and past clients made the trip to Cleveland to see the show and my new artwork. The art show was very high quality...over 250 artists from all over the country. My booth neighbors were from Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, and New York. I had a great time meeting them and getting a close-up look at their amazing art and a glimpse at their creative spirit. Like I've said before, the human factor of these art shows is so powerful and continues to be the most rewarding experience of the shows. Talking to the other artists and learning a little about their life story and their art, remains the highlight of all my art show experiences.










No comments:

Post a Comment