Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6-23-10 Latest one of the "Angel Flight" Series


Well, I think it's finished. The dark brown frame sets it off and it looks cool on my wall. It was hard to get a good picture because of the shiny metallic paint. It looks much better in person. I think I'm finished with this series of star burst "Angel flight" paintings. It was fun trying to create paintings that have energy and movement like the rapid wing beat of a butterfly or an angel spirit. I'll show this painting for the first time at the art show this weekend.


My van is packed and I'll start setting up tomorrow at Boston Mills Art Fest. My plan is to set up the tent and all the display walls tomorrow and then return Friday morning to hang all the paintings. Hoping for good weather and good crowds and good sales.

1 comment: