Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Westchester Fine Art Festival

Westchester Fine Art Festival May 2012

This show was a fine art show of the highest quality in the cutest little town of Scarsdale, NY ...just north of NYC.  Scarsdale is a very upscale community just north of the city composed of a cute little downtown surrounded by mansions ans upscale condos.  The show was presented by The Paragone Organization and Bill Kinney.

I was a little worried when I set up because there were several VERY GOOD painters and I felt that the competion for customers was going to be a problem.  Not to worry...I had one of my best shows and sold several large paintings.  I'll definitely be back again next year/
 

After the show, my wife and I spent two glorious days relaxing and enjoying the NY Finger Lakes area. 


No comments:

Post a Comment